We offer several different deposit methods. Please see your options for deposit below. Click on the corresponding links to each method for more detailed FAQs.
- EZMoney - Free depositing option using the ACH process. You must have a valid checking, savings, or money market account. Have your account and routing numbers available.
- EZBank - Free depositing option using Online Bill Pay. You must make the deposit by logging in through your wagering account first. You will need to have online banking set up with your bank first.
- Credit Card - $5 flat fee for all deposits. Must be a VISA or MasterCard, issued by a banking institution what accepts our merchant code for online gaming. Requires CVV code for deposit.
- GreenDot @ the Register - Offered at several nationwide retailers. $4.95 fee or more for each deposit varying by merchant, fee is assessed by Merchant.
- Moneygram - Offered at several nationwide retailers. $3.95 fee or more for each deposit varying by merchant, fee is assessed by Merchant.
- PayNearMe - Offered at several nationwide retailers. $3.99 fee or more for each deposit varying by merchant, fee is assessed by Merchant.
- Bank Wire Transfer - Free depositing option if depositing more than $1000. $10 fee assessed for deposits under $1000.
- Check or Money Orders - Must be mailed to Player Services. No fee for depositing. Including: cashiers, certified, personal, & travelers checks. Personal checks are held for 5 days before releasing to wagering account.
- PayPal - PayPal is a third-party electronic payment processor. PayPal accounts must be linked to a banking account, as we use the ACH process for these transactions. Only one PayPal account can be linked to any wagering account, as well, PayPal accounts can not be shared among multiple wagering accounts.