To open an account, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age and a resident of a state where the wagering website is available.
- We reserve the right to deny the request to open an account or to close an account for any reason.
- Washington, Indiana and Iowa state residents must be at least 21 years of age.
By opening and using an advance deposit account, you understand and agree that all wagers are accepted in and are deemed to take place in the State of Oregon where we maintain our wagering hub along with a Multi-Jurisdictional Simulcasting and Interactive Wagering Totalizator Hub License issued by the Oregon Racing Commission. Oregon law governs our websites and all transactions conducted via our advance deposit wagering system. By opening an advance deposit wagering account and using our wagering system, you consent to Oregon law governing your use of this website and transactions conducted through our wagering system.
How do I open an account?
Click "Join Now" and complete the registration form. By clicking "Submit" on a registration, you agree to the terms and conditions of the website. It is suggested that you read and understand them fully before proceeding. Once the account is created, funds will need to be added to the account before wagers can be made.
Account registration does require several bits of personal information. The registration process uses a third party service to authenticate your personal information. All information provided during registration is kept completely secure and confidential.
- Full Name
- Residential Address: We must verify you live in a legal wagering state.
- Phone Number
- Email Address: As part of our main form of communication regarding your account, you may also receive marketing emails for different promotional offers.
- Social Security Number: We only need the last 4 digits, this is to verify your identity. If you later hit a taxable wager, we will then require a full 9 digit social for IRS tax reporting purposes.
- Date of Birth: This is used to verify your identity and that you are of legal wagering age.
If we are unable to verify your identity during registration with the information provided, we may require further documentation before your account can be created.
What happens upon account creation?
The website will create an advance deposit wagering (ADW) account in your name and manage funds on your behalf.
How much does it cost to use your wagering site?
There is NO COST for creating or using an account with our site.
What if I have a promo code?
If you have a new registration promo code, now is the time to enter it. If the code is not entered at this time, you will not receive the credit from the promotion. We cannot add promo codes for you outside of registration.
How long does it take to create my account?
- As long as your information is verified at registration, the account creation process is immediate. You will be immediately logged into your new account with the username and password you created.
- If we required further documentation at registration, your account will be created when we are sufficiently able to verify your identity. These documents are processed in the order in which they are received.
If you already have an account or have further questions, please contact Player Services .
How do I upload my identification documents to complete my account setup?
There are several options for sending in your documentation. We will accept documents via fax, mail, or chat .
What are the documents needed for account registration?
We are required to have documentation proving identity, age, social security, and residency. To comply with this requirement, we may need the following:
- Copy of your valid driver's license or government issued photo ID.
- Copy of your social security card or a formal tax document.
- Acceptable tax documents: W2G, I-9, or 1040 with earnings blacked out.
- Proof of residency. A utility bill is preferred, with a service address matching address entered at registration.
- Also accepted: executed lease agreement or voters registration.