- Go to a MoneyGram retail location. (The MoneyGram location must be in a valid wagering State.) To find a location near you, click here: https://www.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/locations
- Pick up the red MoneyGram phone or complete the MoneyGram form.
- When the IVR system answers or when you provide form to the MoneyGram clerk
- Select: Pay A Bill
- Enter: Amount of Deposit
- Enter: Your phone number
If this is your first MoneyGram deposit, you will be transferred to an operator. Give the operator your name, address, phone number and your wagering account number. Please note that the wagering account number, last name and zip code must match the information in our system. Be sure to give the operator the name and Receive ID for the wagering site as well.
If this is your second MoneyGram deposit, the system will look up the phone number you provided on your first deposit. Then give the name and Receive ID for the wagering site.
- Go to the cashier at the MoneyGram location.
- Tell the cashier the amount of the transaction.
- Give the cashier the deposit amount plus the MoneyGram fee for that location. The fee varies per merchant but is typically $3.95 or less.
- Get receipt from the cashier with your MoneyGram reference number.
- Log on to your wagering account and confirm your account balance. Your funds should be in your account.