Ad blockers are common today with most people using some of extension that stops ads. Each browser has controls that allow you to turn these on and off at will.
On most browsers, in the upper right side, you will see the symbol for the ad blocker. Right click it, then either click turn off or disable or something similar to this.
For built into the browser ad blockers, see below:
For Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop:
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site Settings.
- Click Additional content settings. Ads.
- Turn off Block ads on sites that show intrusive or misleading ads.
For an Android using Google Chrome:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More Info .
- Tap Site settings.
- Next to "Ads," tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Allowed.
- Reload the webpage.
For a IOS using Google Chrome:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Content Settings. Block Pop-ups.
- Turn Block Pop-ups on or off.
Firefox, for a laptop or desktop:
You can view, disable, and often configure or remove extensions on the Add-ons page. Either:
- Ctrl+Shift+a (Mac: Command+Shift+a)
- "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons
- type or pasteabout:addons in the address bar and press Enter/Return
Edge, for a Laptop or desktop:
- Privacy and services
- Tracking protection . set to Basic or Balanced, not Strict.