WAGER CANCELLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unless prohibited by the racetrack or by a state jurisdictional authority, Bet America account holders may (within a set of pre-defined limits) request to cancel any “Open” or “Accepted” wagers which have been previously submitted.
To cancel a wager:
- Click the "Bets" button to see your bets. Click on the wager, then click on the "trashcan" to delete it.
- Click “Yes” to confirm your cancellation request
Use of the Bet America Wager Cancellation feature is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Bet America account holders may request to cancel up to a maximum of twenty (20) wagers per week. In addition, a maximum wager amount of $750 ($3,000 for VIP accounts) is permitted for wager cancellations.
- Bet America may refuse to accept a wager cancellation request for any reason.
- Bet America may refuse to permit wager cancellations from any account holder for any reason.
- Bet America does not guarantee the cancellation of a wager or the availability of the wager cancellation feature.
- Betting pools that have already been closed will NOT be eligible for wager cancellation.