- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Make sure that Location Services is ON
- Scroll down to find the app.
- Tap the app and selection an option:
- Never: Prevents access to Location Services information
- While Using the App: Allows access to Location Services only when the app or one of its features it visible on the screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you might see your status bar turn blue with a message that an app is using your location.
- Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.
Note: if you are having difficulty getting an accurate location, open Google Maps so it resets your location services correctly, then go back to our app.
- From your home screen, enter your settings menu.
- Tap on "Location services" or "Location access" - whichever your phone shows. It can also be located under “Connections” for some Samsung users
- From this screen, you can toggle on or off any of the location services your phone offers.
- Exit your settings.