To find Pools, Will Pays, and Probables simply scroll down the Bet Now page, select the track and race number you are interested in and look for the appropriately titled sections.
- "Pools" will be the first section listed under the Program. You should see several columns for Win, Place, and Show pools.
- If you are looking for “Probables” look for the section titled “Probables” – once there, you should then see different sections depending on the types of probables you are interested in.
- The pool total for the Probables can be found in the dark blue bar above the probables chart.
- If you are looking for “Will Pays” continue scrolling down the page until you see “Will Pays”. The available will pay information will be sorted into columns based on wager types.
- All "Pool", "Probable", and "Will Pay" information is provided by the host track.
Why are some Minimum Probable Payoffs based on a $1 base wager amount and others based on a $2 base wager amount?
Base wager amounts vary from track to track for the reported Probable Payoffs of Exacta, Daily Double, and Quinella wagers. Some tracks use a $1 base wager amount when reporting their Probable Payoffs and other tracks use a $2 base wager amount. For this reason, it is important to pay attention to the displayed base wager amount when defining your minimum Probable Payoff.
How is my wagering dollar distributed?
Your wager will be commingled into the appropriate pool of the host track. Each Win, Place, Show, and any Exotic wager will have their own pool. Because all wagers are incorporated into the host track's wagering pools, the horsemen, the state and the racetracks share in the revenue. Distribution depends upon the agreements in place at the host track.