What is EZbank?
The EZbank deposit option is a free method letting you deposit funds to your wagering account directly from your online banking account. Funds will come from your default banking account - checking or savings - so please verify with your bank that your default account has bill pay enabled.
What banks are supported by EZbank?
We support most of the leading banks that support online bill pay. If your online bank is currently not on this list, please check back again since we keep adding more banks to this list.
• Bank of America
• Capital One 360
• Sun Trust
• TD Bank
• US Bank
• Wells Fargo
How much does it cost to maintain and transfer funds?
We do not charge fees for using EZbank through our system. Consult with your bank to verify if they charge additional fees. Transactions returned for any reason will result in a $25 per transaction charge to a player's account. Your bank may also impose additional fees for rejected transactions.
How do I make an EZbank deposit?
To deposit to your wagering account with funds from your online bank simply:
- Select “My Funds” after clicking the user/person icon on the right.
- Click on "Deposit”, then select “EZ Bank” by clicking on it.
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click deposit.
4. Select your bank from the dropdown list and click continue.
5. Log on to your online banking account using the corresponding username (login ID) and password. Please note that you may be required to answer security question(s) from your bank to verify that the account belongs to you.
6. Approve the transaction.