- New on this year’s wagering menu will be the debut of the $1 rolling Super Hi 5. If no one correctly picks the first five finishers, the bet will carry-over to the next race. Previously, the Super Hi 5 was only offered on the final race each card. This will be a traditional Super Hi 5 bet and not a jackpot.
- Kentucky Derby Day will feature four Pick 5s, four Pick 4s and a mandatory payout in the 20-cent Derby City 6 Jackpot. (Last year, the Pick 5 ending in the Kentucky Derby handled $4.65 million while the Pick 4 handled $3.3 million while the Derby City 6 Jackpot handled $2.5 million.)
- Kentucky Oaks Day will feature four Pick 5s and four Pick 4s. Also featured on Kentucky Oaks Day will be the start of several two-day wagers including the 50-cent Oaks/Old Forester Bourbon Turf Classic/Kentucky Derby Pick 3 (2022 handle $654,766) and the $1 two-day Pick 6 (2022 handle $387,527) that will feature six Grade I events over the two days of racing.
- The two-day Grade I Pick 6 was decreased from a $2 to $1 minimum and will culminate in the $3 million Kentucky Derby presented by Woodford Reserve (GI). There will be two events Friday: the $750,000 La Troienne (GI) and $1.25 million Longines Kentucky Oaks. On Saturday, the bet will include the $1 million Old Forester Bourbon Turf Classic (GI), $750,000 Churchill Downs presented by Ford (GI) and $750,000 Derby City Distaff presented by Kendall-Jackson Winery (GI). The two-day Pick 6 will have a mandatory payout and low 15% takeout.
- Other unique wagers on Kentucky Derby Week include the popular Oaks/Derby Double (2022 handle $3.2 million), the 50-cent All Dirt Pick 5 on Kentucky Derby Day (2022 handle $660,093) and the $3 All 3-Year-Old Pick 3 on Kentucky Derby Day (2022 handle $336,650).
- Superfecta wagers will be a $1 minimum on Kentucky Derby and Oaks days but will be a 10-cent minimum on all other days.
- For the full wagering menu and list of daily post times, visit https://www.churchilldowns.com/racing-wagering/toteboard/post-times
Advance Wagering will start on Thursday. Available wagering as follows:
Will be updated the week of the 150th Kentucky Derby in 2024
Future Wagers-Here is a list of tickets that are still live vs. losing tickets
Please see attached list-to be updated after the Derby Draw on April 29th, 2024
Entries for the Kentucky Derby
Will be updated Monday, April 29th, 2024
Wagering Menu for Oaks and Derby Day
Will be updated in April 2024